“The common facts of today are the product of yesterday’s research.”
-Duncan MacDonald (American academician)
The innate quest for further knowledge drives humankind forward. While that is appreciated quite well from afar, not all seems so rosy when your professor assigns a research essay for your academics. Making sure that you conduct all the background research, collect relevant data that can be converted into results, and analysing and interpreting data to prepare the research essay involves a series of logically organised steps. Leading professional essay help service providers online are of the opinion that sometimes it becomes difficult for over 89% of the students worldwide to manage the pressure of academics while composing research essays and they find themselves in troubled waters regarding their research topics. To make sure that you face no such issues or hassles while composing your research essay, we have brought together an astounding collection of intriguing research topics under a plethora of disciplines and quick tips to compose the essay to perfection.
Tips to write remarkable research essays
Research essays are elaborate pieces of academic writing that require in-depth study and a strong grasp on the topic of the area of research. To compose winning research essays, you must follow a logical sequence of steps for research paper help and have a keen eye for detail so as not to leave out any crucial information that is relevant to your research topic. In case you are stuck with your research essay, there are plenty of custom writing services available online where you can take assistance from the professional essay helpers and academic paper writers to make your job easier for you. However, if you choose to not take expert help from the custom writers and experienced essay writers, the following are some quick tips to compose a research essay that is sure to fetch you great grades for the paper.
- Selecting a topic
- Focus on your area of interest
- Select a broad topic or area that piques your interest
- Frame preliminary research questions around the broad topic
- Narrow it down to a researchable scope
- Frame a verifiable and stable research question on the narrowed down topic
- Reading and background research
- Make a list of readings that you find in the library catalogues that are relevant to your research topic
- Search online libraries for scholarly articles, journals and e-books
- Maintain a separate list of information gathered from primary and secondary resources
- Revise the basics and delve into more complex readings gradually to gather information about your topic
- Collecting and tabulating information
- Maintain an orderly system of organizing information according to relevance and importance
- Arrange the information according to the main arguments that you wish to put forth in the essay
- Maintain an organized system of taking notes and jotting down sources for bibliography
- Composing the essay
- Prepare an outline of the essay at outset
- Carefully consider the following questions while formulating the hypothesis
- What is the significance of your research topic?
- How can you connect the background research to your topic?
- What should the thesis statement ideally be?
- What is the best research method for composing the essay on the topic of your choice?
- Write an introduction that contains contextual background and relevant information about the topic, the definition of the terms and concepts, an explanation of the focus area of your research topic, and a succinct plan for the organization of the research essay
- In the body of the essay, use the organizational structure prepared while collecting information, build your essay based on the points you wish to highlight, and introduce the sources to illustrate your arguments
- For the conclusion of your essay, summarize the points detailed in the essay concisely, explain the significance of the research and the topic, and finish with a call to further action (such as further research or taking up a cause)
- Revising the essay
- Revise the final draft to minimise flaws and errors in the organizational structure including the logical sequencing of the arguments and paragraphs as well as the cohesion of the structure
- Look for minute details such as typographical errors and grammatical mistakes
- Consult an expert essay editor or professional essay proofreader at this point if revising gets too tedious
- Be sure to weed out all the sentence transitions, verb usage, and punctuation errors
- Finally, check for errors in formatting of the referencing of the essay
Follow these tips, and you will end up with a research essay that is sure to impress, but admittedly, the steps are elaborate and involve in-depth research and deft composition skills. Although composing a research essay may seem confusing and troubling at times, there is no need to worry as you can always avail reliable essay help at very affordable rates from professional and highly qualified essay typers online.
Topics for composing winning research essays
Selecting an essay writing topic is vital in writing a research essay that stands out from the crowd and earns the much vied-after brownie points from your teachers and professors. However, do not let that intimidate you too much. Here is a collection of the most impressive research essay topics under a variety of disciplines and areas of interests for you to choose from, or you can even frame one according to your academic requirements following the pattern. Whichever way you opt to go, refer below for the most gripping topics for composing excellent research essays.
- Analyze the advantages and disadvantages of homeschooling as a teaching and learning method
- What are the main concerns of gun violence in the schools? What are the necessary actions and preventive measures that can be adopted to eradicate gun violence in schools?
- Explain the effects of imposing dress code or uniforms in schools on the pupils’ academic performance
- Form a comparative analysis of standardized testing and specially designed tests to suit the potential and scholastic knacks of the pupils
- Discuss your views on the administrative role towards funding for education and research in academics
- Analyze the role of parents and schools in the cognitive and social development of the personality of children aged between 5 to 12 years
- Discuss the issue of designing special classrooms for kids with special needs as opposed to introducing them to mainstream schooling methods
- Explain the effects of modern methods of teaching such as smart classes and e-learning in increasing class participation and enthusiasm among pupils
- Analyze the alarming issue of bullying among teenagers in school and suggest preventive methods
- Discuss the role of digitization and technology in lesson planning for school teachers
- Explain the cognitive process of learning inside the human mind through each stage of development in the child
- Is it true that a good job does not necessarily result from great grades or a college degree? State and elucidate your views.
- Discuss the role of learning a foreign language in the cognitive development and better retention powers in a learner
- Form a comparative study of American and European schools with respect to the issue of grade inflation
- Delineate your views on the punishment methods adopted in schools for misdemeanor and truancy
- Analyze the theories in psychology about intellectually gifted people
- What are the ways to combat psychological disorders in childhood?
- Discuss the psychological process involved in decision making and risk taking
- What are the ways to fight cognitive deficit in Parkinson’s disease?
- Discuss the viable and effective conflict-resolution techniques in parent-child relationships
- Analyze the modern theories in psychology about rational and social development
- What are the common psychological elements of self-determination and self-affiliation? Discuss in detail.
- Discuss the methods of applying psychological approaches towards ethical reality
- Explain five procedures for battling emotional distress
- Discuss the relationship between phobia-related beliefs and the process of cognition
- Explain the working of behavioral patterns and defense mechanisms in humans
- What are the causes and resultant consequences of insomnia?
- Explain the similarities and differences between behavioral patterns of people belonging to different cultural backgrounds
- What are the consequences of depression and its effects on personal relationships?
- Discuss the role of motivation in the development of human psychology
- Business and marketing
- What are the methods that can be adopted for ensuring loyalty among employees for a long-term goal?
- Discuss the ideal pattern and methods of liaison between higher education institutions and business conglomerates
- Explain your views about the tenure and organization of the care-giving leave for employees with ailing parents and young kids
- Discuss the effects of terrorism in the past decade on the economy of the world
- Analyze the importance of branding for businesses. Discuss how it affects a product in a positive or negative manner. Delineate some processes that companies can alter their branding for ensuring better business.
- Discuss the importance of search engine optimization (SEO) for the website of a business and the best processes to make it work for the business
- How does outsourcing affect businesses? Discuss the issue of government intervention on business outsourcing.
- Analyze five most effective ways to curb global unemployment among the youth
- Elucidate your opinions on becoming successful in business and name three emerging businesses that you feel will be in the major league within the next five to ten years.
- Discuss the relational dynamics of business and ethics. Illustrate with examples of instances where unethical behavior has been an impediment to success in business.
- Delineate the minimum wages all across the world and express your opinions on whether The Universal Declaration of Human Rights control the minimum wage globally
- What are the best procedures to turn a startup into a successful business/
- Discuss your views about the issue of sexual harassment at workplaces and the ideal measures to eradicate it
- What are your views on the role of creative marketing on the increase of sales in a business?
- Analyze multitasking as a productive method of work among dynamic employees
- What are the best methods that can be adopted to ensure safe and healthy drinking water for everyone all across the globe?
- Discuss the most effective methods of preserving endangered species in the planet
- Analyze the issue of air pollution and suggest methods to reduce it
- Discuss the impacts of global warming on wildlife and the natural habitat of animals all around the globe
- Prepare a descriptive analysis of global climate change over the last thirty years
- Discuss the causes and alarming consequences of polluted oceans
- Express your views on recycling waste and suggest ways that schools and restaurants can contribute to recycling
- Discuss the importance of using renewable energy resources in reducing the carbon footprint of the world
- How has deforestation affected climate change over the last two decades? Suggest methods to bring down deforestation globally.
- Discuss the impact of oil spills on the environment and suggest methods of preventing oil spills
- What are the dangers that scuba diving and underwater leisurely activities bring with them?
- Explain the efforts that are being taken to conserve wildlife and natural reserves in your country
- Are you of the opinion that the industries are overburdened with the pressure of abiding by rules for curbing environmental damage and waste reduction? Support your answer with examples.
- Analyze the effects of pesticide use on food crops
- Discuss three viable ways for radioactive waste management and disposal
- Social issues
- Prepare an analytical study about gender stereotypes in the workplace
- Discuss about the racial discrimination faced by youngsters and women of African-American origin in a predominantly white society
- What are some of the methods of preventing cyber-bullying on Facebook and other social media platforms
- Explain the positive and the negative impacts of having a global citizenship
- Discuss about the effects of involvement in team-based sporting activities in the socialization of youngsters in your country
- How are cosmopolitan cities and countries created? Discuss about the concept of “melting pot of cultures” with a focus on multiculturalism.
- What are some of the most effective methods of dealing with social anxiety?
- Prepare a comparative study about the issue of LGBTQ tolerance and homophobia all over the world
- Discuss about the influences of social media in forming and shaping interpersonal communications in today’s society
- Prepare an analytical study of gambling as an individual choice as opposed to it being a social evil in some societies
- Express your opinions about the abortion and adoption rights of people belonging to LGBTQ communities
- Discuss the future of social security systems in the lights of changing family patterns in the modern world
- Write a brief overview of the different food security programs proposed by the governments all around the world in ending poverty and food insecurity
- In the light of the recent global immigration and refugee issue, present your point of view on the dichotomous factors of practical problems of space and resources as opposed to the humane stance of coming to the aid of people in need
- Discuss about the causes and effects of the population explosion and suggest three ways as feasible solutions
- Present an overview of the development and nature of the depiction of homosexuality in literature through the ages
- What are some of the leading stances regarding the perceptions of exile in literature? Briefly explain any three.
- What, according to you, is the future of copyright in the digitized age of e-books and downloadable books?
- Analyze the use of black humor in literature with suitable examples
- Discuss the contributions of the Harry Potter series in promoting reading among youngsters all over the world
- Explain the contribution of comedy in literature of the early 1980s
- Prepare a critical analysis of the two novels that you believe are the most influential in the history of literature
- Discuss the main theme of Harper Lee’s How To Kill A Mockingbird
- Prepare a comparative analysis of the works of two contemporary authors of British and American origin
- Form an analytical study about the two-way effects of culture on literature and vice versa
- Analyze the concepts of racism and discrimination as depicted in the novels from the 1960s and 1970s
- Give a brief overview of the influences of feminist theory in literature and critically analyze the literary works of two feminist authors of your choice
- Discuss the contributions of the modern day poets of the 21st century with an overview of your opinions on the future of poetry
- Form a comparative analysis of the female characters in William Shakespeare’s Hamlet
- Express your views on the portrayal of Holocaust in literature
- Science and technology
- Give your opinions about the future of the Internet with special emphasis on the development of AI and other interactive interfaces
- Form a detailed analysis of how the cloud technology has revolutionized data storing systems and processes
- Prepare a descriptive study of the technology used by NASA on their mission to explore the terrain of Mars
- What are the existing theories and interrelation between behavioral pattern and information technology?
- Name three technological innovations that changed the face of science in the 21st century and state reasons to support your choices
- Explain the main theories regarding the methodologies and difficulties encountered for information technology management in the healthcare sectors
- Express your opinions about the role of technologies in preventing terrorism all over the world and suggest three ways to counter terrorism using the technological advancements of the modern age
- Detail the emerging theories about the technologies of computer imitation of humans
- Give your opinion about the methods that can be adopted to tackle racial and gender discrimination in the domain of information technology with respect to the gender ratio of individuals related to the field
- Do you think it is possible for virtual reality to substitute reality in the coming days? Give reasons and suitable examples to support your answer.
- Prepare an analytical study about the issues of cyber security and safety in the modern age
- Discuss the contributions of Bill Gates and Mark Zuckerberg in revolutionizing technology over the past three decades
- Delineate five reliable procedures to enhance the IT security for big business conglomerates
- What are some of the feasible solutions to battle hacking crimes?
- Do you think that downloading videos, music and software online is a violation of the intellectual property rights of the music and video producers as well as software developers? Give reasons to support your opinion.
- Discuss the source and issues regarding spam emails and suggest five ways to counter spamming of our email inboxes
- Discuss about the cultural significance of the first moon landing
- Prepare an assessment of the Cold War in the 20th century and analyze if the conflict and other tensions among the primary political powers involved in the Cold War has a historical basis
- Form a comparative study between America and England about the effects of the Industrial Revolution with a focus on urbanization
- Express your views about the causes of the end of serfdom in Russia and the reasons that repeated attempts from the then Czars in power to end it fell through
- Prepare a descriptive study about the contributions of the religious convictions of Philip II in forming and shaping the European policy and conflict procedures in the 16th century
- What were the main reasons for the city of Florence to turn out to be so strongly republican? Prepare a detailed analysis of the city’s history from the 13th through the 16th century
- Explain the extents to which King Henry VIII helped in promoting the Reformation, in spite of his regular persecution of ‘heretics’
- What were the consequences of Gutenberg’s printing press with regard to the interaction between the European nations at that time?
- Prepare an analytical study of the process and the impacts of Romanization of the Celtic community of ancient England with a focus on the conflicts, influencing factors, and the benefits
- Explain the early days of trade and commerce between the Oriental and the Occidental nations of the world with an emphasis on the development of international relations
- Prepare a detailed analysis of the empire of Alexander The Great with a special emphasis on leadership strategies and the trajectory of his rise to success
- Discuss the influences and collaborative alliances during the Barbarian conquests of the Roman Empire
- Give your opinions about the five primary causes and the nature of the China-Tibet conflict issue over time
- Compare and contrast the contributions of Leonardo Da Vinci and Thomas Alva Edison as inventors
- What is the Manhattan Project? Discuss its impacts on the history of the world.
- What, according to you, are some viable solutions to stop the wars ravaging the continent of Africa?
- Prepare a comparative analysis between local customization and global standardization as marketing strategies for businesses
- Explain the effects of websites with torrents on the copyright and creativity factors for artists
- Form an analytical study of the new age religions in the modern world with a comparative study of the doctrine and philosophy of two modern religions of your choice
- Prepare an overview on the relational dynamics between precognition and déjà vu
- Discuss your views on the political and economic consequences of BREXIT with regard to the political landscape in Europe
- Form a comparative analysis of the eating habits of individuals belonging to different cultural backgrounds
- Explain the major causes of the development of the Tourette Syndrome among humans
- Prepare a descriptive study of the history of any team-based sport of your choice and trace its development through the ages
- Choose a sport that you feel is dangerous for children and suggest methods to prevent major harms to their physique while engaging in that sport
- Express your opinion on the issue of modern art being included as art itself
- Present a study of the advertisements containing content with gender and racial stereotyping and suggest methods to curb discrimination and stereotyping through mass media
- Discuss the procedures and development of treatment through vaccination in the 21st century
- Prepare a comparative analysis of the Marvel and DC cinematic universes
- Give your opinion on the dictatorial crimes in the 21st century and suggest some preventive measures
You can now choose a fabulous research essay topic to nail that essay like a pro and get superb grades from your professors. The list of intriguing topics and our expert tips are sure to help you in all your academic pursuits. Good luck with your research essay!
Are you struggling to compose an impressive research essay? Entrust the professional custom writers at MyAssignmenthelp.com with your scholastic responsibilities and get great grades for all the academic papers!
If you are in a quest for professional essay help and custom writing solutions for your academics, then place an order at MyAssignmenthelp.com for tailor-made assignments and papers with the help of reliable essay writers and paper writers. The highly qualified experts at MyAssignmenthelp.com, the leading scholastic solution provider and the best academic paper writing company, will provide you with impeccably written assignments and top-notch papers for all your study needs. With over 4000 deft and knowledgeable essay helpers, we offer impeccable assignments for all academic needs on a plethora of essay writing topics and difficult subjects and specialisations. Thesis, research papers, coursework, case studies, term papers, homework, dissertations and many more – you name it, we have it. Here is a look at some of our one-of-a-kind features that make us the pioneers in the field of stellar essay writing and academic solutions.
Having more than 4000 highly qualified scholars and PhDs from universities of global repute, we are able to tackle any assignment or essay topic with ease. It is with the help of the invaluable knowledge of our in-house experts and essay helpers that we able to compose impeccable assignments for multiple disciplines and specialisations.
The assurance of quality is guaranteed at MyAssignmenthelp.com as we have a team of dynamic subject matter experts, excellent essay editors and enterprising essay proofreaders. They screen each and every assignment that we deliver to get rid of the grammatical, typographical and factual errors.
The super-speedy essay typers at MyAssignmenthelp.com help us to say goodbye to deadline dreads forever for you can be assured of receiving a properly referenced and impeccably composed assignment well within the timeframe that you mention while placing an order with us.
- Zero plagiarism: guaranteed
All the assignments at MyAssignmenthelp.com run through stringent plagiarism checks to ensure that they are entirely 100% original in content.
Availing cheap essay help online is now a dream come true for students who need academic solutions for their studies through MyAssignmenthelp.com. Offering excellent assignments at jaw-dropping rates, we also offer several discounts and cash back offers that ensure that you do not burn a hole in your pocket while paying for your impeccable assignments.
The user-friendly features at the MyAssignmenthlp.com order portal let you place an order by specifying all your requirements such as assignment topic, probable word count, referencing and formatting guidelines, and the deadline for submission.
The secure payment gateway at MyAssignmenthelp.com ensures that your money stays safe by providing you with a one-stop payment gateway which you can use to pay through Internet banking, your credit or debit card, or your PayPal account.
- Round-the-clock online support
The friendly and resourceful online support team at MyAssignmenthelp.com is always there for you in case you have any queries or issues regarding your assignments.
So what are you waiting for? Place an order for your assignment today at MyAssignmenthelp.com to score superb grades and to say goodbye to all your academic troubles forever!
Was this article helpful?